VikingGenetics Australia is seeking an experienced Sales and Admin support person to join our team within our Wodonga, Victoria office. Are you an enthusiastic and motivated team player who would like to be a part of a global genetics company and be a part of our future growth in the Australian market?
Join us to work with a competent and dedicated team at VikingGenetics, delivering advanced genetic progress to dairy farmers across the Australian industry.
You will join the AU team, and report directly to the Country Manager in Australia. The position offers flexible part-time employment of approximately 23 hours per week at above award rates for the right person.
Your main tasks will be:
• Support the sales team through CRM lead qualification and first point customer contact and data development, coordinating sales materials, and assisting as directed.
• Stay abreast of the marketing campaigns in place, and support leads with relevant materials.
• Support the administration functions of the business, in particular invoicing and inventory control.
Workplace: Wodonga, Victoria
• A willingness, confidence, and maturity to engage with customers by telephone.
• Experience with product invoicing and stock movement, preferably Reckon business accounting.
• Experience in a sales environment, preferably within the agricultural industry.
• Experience with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with CRM packages and principals, preferably Dynamics 365.
• Tertiary qualifications in business administration and/or marketing would be beneficial.
You can work independently to successfully complete tasks and manage good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We offer you:
An interesting role in an engaging business with opportunities for professional and personal development. We value initiative, enthusiasm, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
For more details, please contact: Country Manager for VikingGenetics Australia, Jim Bruce, tel. +61 437 781 694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications with appendices should be sent to: email@example.com
You can also apply here.
Please be aware that we do not use application deadlines as we process applications on an ongoing basis.